Easy Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 8 Chicken pieces ( or chopped * chicken fillets, if you are pressed for time)
- 20 oz broccoli florets
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 Teaspoons honey
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seed, roasted
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Heat oil in an oven safe skillet. Add pieces of chicken and cook it until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces. Keep separate
- Combine cream, crushed garlic, honey and mustard. Pour the sauce over the chicken pieces. Cover with aluminium foil.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and add broccoli pieces. Return to oven uncovered for another 30 minutes. ( * If using boneless chicken pieces/ fillets, reduce baking time to 30 minutes.)
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with toasted sesame seed.
- Serve right away with fluffy basmati rice and roasted sweet potatoes.